Installing green energy (solar energy) in your place… that’s great
Solar energy is one of the best sources to help nature and being an independent energy owner.
But you should do your homework before installing a solar panel.
You should know about solar panels, how it works, various types, sizes, and functions, durability, and much more.
Read this blog to know everything about installing a solar panel in Lucknow or anywhere in India.
What Is a Solar Panel?
Solar panels are solar boards that absorb sunlight using high-end technology that facilitates solar panels to generate electricity when combined with solar systems such as inverters and others.
Talking about solar panels, it is of various types.
Types of Solar Panels In The Market:
- Monocrystalline solar panels: These are expensive solar panels that come with high efficiency and durability. These types of solar panels are made from a single silicon crystal.
- Polycrystalline solar panels: These are cheaper than monocrystalline panels because the cells are produced from silicon fragments and come with lower efficiency.
How Do Solar Panel Boards Work?
When the solar shines onto a solar panel, power from the sunlight is absorbed via the PV cells in the panel. This electricity creates electrical elements that pass in reaction to an internal electrical discipline inside the cell, inflicting electricity to drift.
Using the solar system equipment like inverter, discharger, and converter – the generated electricity is offered to the grid or power supply areas, resulting in running equipment such as fan, refrigerator, geyser, etc.
How Long Does Solar Panels Last?
Well, speaking honestly, solar panels do last for more than 25 years which is why trustworthy and credible installation and smartly covering your investment with good payback returns.
Additionally, solar panels do bring high-saving as it cut-down paying monthly electricity bills. Saving for more than 25 years – worth the money.
How Much Does a Solar Panel Cost?
Many people say solar panels cost higher, say in lacs.
But that’s not the truth. Solar energy installation can be done within as low as Rs. 30,000 in India.
And with the solar panel subsidy from the government, the job gets done easier.
Here’s a preview of the cost of installing solar panel in India
Where To Buy Solar Panels
The best and simplest way to buy solar panels with confidence and reliability is Om Solar Solutions.
The company is situated in Uttar Pradesh and has done more than 10000+ solar system installation in different places such as solar panel installation in Haryana, rooftop solar panel in Kanpur including Prayagraj, Allahabad, and Lucknow.
Services delivered by Om Solar Solutions are:
- Intelligent solar power system installation
- Complete solar installation assistance
- Expert guidance and consultation
- Foolproof connection and inspection result
- Affordable solar installation contractor
- Deliver happiness and solution with passion
Read more on their about us page.
7 Questions To Ask Before Installing Solar Panels
Ask these questions to yourself and conclude where you stand in the process of the solar installation project.
- Is your roof ready for solar panels?
- What types of solar panels are there?
- How much do solar panels cost?
- Is it better to buy or lease solar panels?
- Do you need a permit to install solar panels?
- Are there tax rebates to owning solar panels?
- Should I get a battery backup for my solar panels?
Well, there are more advanced questions to ask when installing solar panels.
In The End
This is the basic guide that ends here.
You are now ready for the solar energy installation in your place.
Consider this guide whenever you want more info.
Installing solar panel brings many advantages and those are –
- Renewable Energy Source
- Reduces Electricity Bills
- Diverse Applications
- Low Maintenance Costs
- Save lots of money!
- Increase your property value
- Freedom from centralized grids
- Contributing to a better environment
And many more…
Interested in solar panel installation for your home?
Do contact our expert to book a free site-visit evaluation at omsolar